1. A maximum of 3 projects per company can be submitted – 1 in each platform category.
2. A same project cannot be submitted in multiple platform categories.
3. Companies submitting their project must be looking for funding, publishing, distribution (worldwide, regional or domestic), or investment for that specific project.
4. Submissions are to be made in English.
5. Applicants retain all rights & licensing authorization for any game or project submitted.
6. All data submitted in the application form will be shared with the Judging Committee.
7. Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed by the Judging Committee.
8. Game Connection will advertise the project nominated. Therefore, confidential projects shall not be submitted.
9. A video is REQUIRED upon submission. It may contain elements of concept, gameplay, trailer, the team and/or the studio.
10. Nominees must provide a 30-second video for the Awards Ceremony. The video provided at the submission may be used and adapted if no other is provided by the nominee.
11. Previously nominated projects cannot be resubmitted.
12. Nominees will have free access to ChinJoy 2022.
13. A project cannot be submitted more than twice.
14. Each project nominated will automatically be nominated for the People’s Choice Award. A dedicated Facebook Page will be created, the project’s post receiving the most like by the begining of the Development Award Ceremony will receive the Award for this category. All projects will also be nominated for the Game of the year award.