Where key players from the games industry meet & do business together. The deal making event for the video games industry since 2001.
Game Connection is the international event where 2700+ developers, publishers, distributors and service providers come to find new partners and/or (in the case of service providers) find new clients. The industry leading Game Connection Meeting Application enables attendees and exhibitors to organise meetings in advance of the event - optimising their time on-site.
It's this, alongside the fact that everyone attending is there to do business, that makes Game Connection the most effective business development tool for the games industry.
The survey results from our last Game Connection shows that on average, our buyers get 2,85 deals at Game Connection (with an average deal size of €287,000)
So, if you are a developer looking for publishing or distribution partners or a service provider looking for new clients then come and join us at Game Connection this year.
And of course, if you're a publisher looking to find new games or forge new partnerships with distributors and service providers then Game Connection is the place to be.
The next edition will take place in Paris, October 26-28th, 2016, thanks to Conseil Régional Île-de-France and Capital Games.
On top of the business meetings, there will also be a conference program that will cover subjects from Publishing 3.0 to QA, Localisation, Art and plenty more..
Why should you participate?
- 16 years of experience with B2B events for video game professionals
- International reach: 55+ countries at each Game Connection event
- 2,700+ attendees in 2015 (24% annual growth since 2011)
- Vendors: 300 exhibitors
- Investors: 450 buyers (publishers, distributors, portals, etc)
- The most efficient match making system in the industry: over 10,000 meetings scheduled and attended within 3 days at each event