Game Connection introduced in 2012 a brand new addition to its 2012 event:
the Marketing Awards. Presided over by an advisory board of leading industry
experts, the awards will recognize and reward outstanding work in marketing
and communications from across the breadth of the videogame industry worldwide,
from PR and advertising, to community and digital.
The Marketing Awards are comprised of seven main categories,
with all submissions automatically entered for the eighth category of "Best Videogame Marketing Team of the Year".
The awards are open to anyone working in video game marketing and communications, whether in-house with a publisher or developer, at an agency, or independent.
Call for Awards opening soon in summer
• Network with industry peers and build new business relationships
• Meet marketing experts
• Expand your business and negotiate new partnerships
• Share information, inspiration and insight about the business of video game marketing
• Be informed on the market trends and on technology innovations
• Meet journalists and have the opportunity to talk about your business
• Present your work and gain extra visibility on all Game Connection platforms
• Have the chance to win an award and be in the spotlight!